A TWAIL and post-colonial analysis of the possibilities for self-determination in Kashmir
- International Law
- Law and Legal Studies
- Women Rights in Kashmir: A Human Rights Perspective (Dr Meenu Chopra and Dr Showkat Ahmad Wani. "Legal Metamorphosis in Contemporary India" Laxmi Publications (P) Ltd (2021): 15 - 20). (Co-Author: Dr Amritpal Kaur)
- "Street Children in India - A Vexatious Reality" Asian Journal of Academic Studies, 01.06 (2020): 10 -14.
- India in 21st Century- A need for a proper Refugee Law" International Journal of Law, Management and Humanities, 03.04 (2020): 2247 – 2252. (Co-Author: Dr Rajesh Singh)
- Insurgency: India's Response to it and Kashmir (Dr Ajaymeet Singh. "Anti-Terrorism and National Security Laws - Legal Issues and Challenges" Shreeram Law House (2020):135 - 148).
- Constitution and Constitutionalism: Concept, Distinction and Features. (Dr. Ajaymeet Singh and Anjali Bisht. "Fundamentals of Comparative Public Law" Shreeram Law House (2020): 55 - 65).
- The Human Right to Live and its Implementation: A Comparative Analysis of India, UK, US, Canada and European Union. (Dr. Ajaymeet Singh and Anjali Bisht. "Fundamentals of Comparative Public Law" Shreeram Law House (2020): 79 - 90).
1. International Seminar on Protection of Child Rights and Law Relating to Women Empowerment in India.
Paper: Women of Conflict - Human Rights and Kashmir
Venue: The Indian Law Institute, New Delhi. (January, 2020)
2. National Seminar on Child Rights: Socio Economic and Cultural Dimensions.
Paper(s): Street Children in India: A Vexatious Reality.
Co-author: Afghan Children in India: Status and Their Rights, and Child Labour: A Slaughter of Laughter.
Venue: University Institute of Legal Studies, Panjab University, Chandigarh. (February 2020)
3. Participant in National Seminar on Law, Medicine & Ethics
Venue: School of Legal Studies, Central University of Kashmir, Srinagar (October 2017)
4. Rapporteur in International Seminar on "Gender Justice – A Way Forward"
Venue: Department of Law, University of Kashmir, Srinagar. (October 2013)
Other Research Interests
Human Rights Law, International Humanitarian Law and International Criminal Law.
- Enrolled in Jammu & Kashmir State Bar Council as Advocate under Licence number "JK520/2018"